All presets have been converted to NKS files which contains the Trilian preset information, tagging information and mapped controls. Sound preview files now included allow you to hear the sound of presets before loading the instrument. Additionally, a database file and plugin artwork is also included to create entries in your User Library. Preset files can be browsed by sound type, sub-category, mood, genre, library and sound.
- Komplete Kontrol Software v1.9+
- Maschine Software 2.6+
- Supports Komplete S Series MK1/MK2 Keyboards
- Supports all Maschine hardware for 2.6
- Supports VST Plugin
- Works on PC / MAC
- Supports 32 / 64 Bit
- Spectrasonics Trilian required
New in v2.1.1
Additional tagging has been done to many presets across all libraries as well as a more cleaning up of tags. To make best use of
this be sure to update all your libraries to the latest. Just download and copy over the existing files.
New Sound Previews
New preview files have been generated for all instruments. Bass notes for synth/acoustic bass are now an E1 note which sounds
more natural. Drum kit presets now play 4 different hits to showcase a few kit sounds. Acoustic guitars now produce a “strum”
chord instead of a single C note. Some sounds were fixed but others (especially small drum kits) may not play a sound.
New Image Display for loaded Plug-ins (Maschine Studio/MK3/Komplete MK2)
When browsing for a sound and loading a preset the display screens would show a black screen with a text title of the plugging
instead of the plugging splash logo. This has been addressed and now adds an extra few folders to cater for this. A splash image
is now displayed along with the colour of the plug-in header.
Features Added in v2.1
Filter by Instrument Bank
Now Available is a much needed feature that is available in the Factory library... The ability to filter an instrument by preset BANKS using a second and third filter below the plugin header.
This now replaces the [Library] tag place holder that was in previous library’s and offers the ability to finally restrict a search to a single library or sub library.
Tags have been better condensed across multiple instruments and library’s. There were many duplicate tag locations in different areas and this has been heavily reduced which will be most noticeable in 3rd party library’s for Omnisphere. Where possible some extra time has been spent tagging additional information into the browser. This will be an ongoing process
Updated Plugin Artwork
Artwork for all NKS library plugins has been updated to fit in better with the style of the factory library. If you have the previous version 1 NKS library you will need to overwrite the IMAGES included with this release.
This update now includes sound previews for the preset browser. Every preset will play a small sound sample of the preset sound while browsing. This now adds some extra size to the download and the installation.
The Free Download Version contains a handful of presets to test how the NKS installation and compatibility will work. You can download and install this for free to test things out before purchasing the full NKS browser pack.
You will find all your purchased downloads on the My Downloads page
If you have any issues with the checkout process please feel free to Contact Me with your registered User Name.
Install instructions are included with each download but you can also download instructions here:
Browser & Controls
Presets are tagged and sorted as logically as possible but can be retagged easily enough if desired.
All presets are mapped with the following controller assignments:
Support forum on Native Instruments forum Here
This NKS library is created with no affiliation to Native Instruments or the VST vendor. I am not paid, or even supported by Native Instruments or the vendors. Downloading and usage of this library is at the users own risk. Payments are non refundable. There is no support or guarantee offered that these will suit your own application which is why a free version is offered to test with. If you are satisfied with the free version then the paid version offers the same features and includes all factory presets. There is no guarantee that future versions of the Komplete/Maschine software will support these preset files or the current features.
Users are not authorised to share or distribute the files with anyone else without the consent of Freelance SoundLabs. A lot of work goes into managing this project, hosting the files and writing documentation and I am also an active forum member helping out users. Please do the right thing; the cost is only a few beers to help me out.
v2.1.1 (03 Dec 2017)
- Updated tagging to remove duplicate and incorrect tags
- Added splash image for loaded instrument on Maschine MK2/Studio and Komplete MK3
- Updated sound preview files with E3 note instead of C1
- Updated documentation
v2.1 (22 October 2017)
- Added sound preview files to all factory library presets
- Updated plug-in artwork
- Updated documentation
v2.0 (22 October 2017)
- Added Library tags for Trilian library's
- Removed [Library] tag
- Changed layout of controls on pan/glide page to display better on Maschine/S Series MK3 screens
v1.3 (10 December 2015)
- Updated PDF manual to add some additional information and fix some busted links.
Changes For Donor Version Only
- Updated tag for Omnisphere library to [Library] to offer central sub library management for additional VSTs
- Updated tag "Synth Arp" to "Arp/Sequence" for better integration with future preset packs such as Sylenth and other VSTs
- Fixed a few mislabelled tags and some redundant tagging
- Fixed some files tagged as "Bowed Strings" that were only Synth strings. Manually picked through files to tag actual VBowed
- Added some Mode tags with more to be done as I dive more into using it all.
v1.0 - Initial Version (3 December 2015)
v1.1 - Release version (12 December 2015)
- Updated some tag information and synched library and tags between Omnisphere and Trilian
- Created documentation and release information