This library contains over 7500 factory presets for Omnisphere 2 that can be loaded and browsed directly using the Komplete Kontrol / Maschine software and hardware. All presets have been saved as NKS files which contains the Omnisphere preset information, tagging information and mapped controls. Sound previews are now also available for your library so you can hear what a preset sounds like before loading the instrument. Additionally, a Komplete Kontrol database file and plug-in artwork is also included to create entries in your User Library.
- Komplete Kontrol Software v1.9+
- Maschine Software v2.6+
- PC / MAC Compatible
- S Series MK1/MK2 Compatible
- Maschine Studio MK2 / MK3 Compatible
- Supports 32 / 64 Bit Installations
- Omnisphere 2 VST Required
New in v2.1.1
Additional tagging has been done to many presets across all libraries as well as a more cleaning up of tags. To make best use ofthis be sure to update all your libraries to the latest. Just download and copy over the existing files.
New Sound Previews
New preview files have been generated for all instruments. Bass notes for synth/acoustic bass are now an E1 note which soundsmore natural. Drum kit presets now play 4 different hits to showcase a few kit sounds. Acoustic guitars now produce a “strum”chord instead of a single C note. Some sounds were fixed but others (especially small drum kits) may not play a sound.
New Image Display for loaded Plug-ins (Maschine Studio/MK3/Komplete MK2)
When browsing for a sound and loading a preset the display screens would show a black screen with a text title of the plugginginstead of the plugging splash logo. This has been addressed and now adds an extra few folders to cater for this. A splash imageis now displayed along with the colour of the plug-in header.
Features Added in v2.1
Filter by Instrument Bank
Now Available is a much needed feature that is available in the Factory library... The ability to filter an instrument by preset BANKS using a second and third filter below the plugin header.
This now replaces the [Library] tag place holder that was in previous library’s and offers the ability to finally restrict a search to a single library or sub library.
Tags have been better condensed across multiple instruments and library’s. There were many duplicate tag locations in different areas and this has been heavily reduced which will be most noticeable in 3rd party library’s for Omnisphere. Where possible some extra time has been spent tagging additional information into the browser. This will be an ongoing process
Updated Plugin Artwork
Artwork for all NKS library plugins has been updated to fit in better with the style of the factory library. If you have the previous version 1 NKS library you will need to overwrite the IMAGES included with this release.
This update now includes sound previews for the preset browser. Every preset will play a small sound sample of the preset sound while browsing. This now adds some extra size to the download and the installation.
The Free Download Version contains a handful of presets to test how the NKS installation and compatibility will work. You can download and install this for free to test things out before purchasing the full NKS browser pack.
You will find all your purchased downloads on the My Downloads page
If you have any issues with the checkout process please feel free to Contact Me with your registered User Name.
Install instructions are included with each download but you can also download instructions here:
Browser & Controls
Presets are tagged and sorted as logically as possible with most of the useful tags from Omnisphere copied over to the NKS preset. Some tags have been formatted to conform to NKS tagging schemes and some tags have been consolidated or removed to make the browser as easy to navigate as possible.
All presets are mapped with the following controller assignments:
Custom Control Layouts
If you have a preffered controller assignment it is possible to apply this to all presets. You will be required to create your template file (single preset) in Komplete/Maschine and email this to me. Please Contact Me for costs and instructions.
Support forum on Native Instruments forum Here
3rd Party Libraries for Omnisphere
We now have a large number of 3rd party NKS librarys available from:
- The Unfinished
- Sound Dust
If you own any of these Omnisphere libraries you can add these NKS libraries to offer the same tag based browsing and sound preview features. A bank name will be created once installed. For more info head over Here
This NKS library is created with no affiliation to Native Instruments or the VST vendor. I am not paid, or even supported by Native Instruments or the vendors. Downloading and usage of this library is at the users own risk. Payments are non refundable. There is no support or guarantee offered that these will suit your own application which is why a free version is offered to test with. If you are satisfied with the free version then the paid version offers the same features and includes all factory presets. There is no guarantee that future versions of the Komplete/Maschine software will support these preset files or the current features.
Users are not authorised to share or distribute the files with anyone else without the consent of Freelance SoundLabs. A lot of work goes into managing this project, hosting the files and writing documentation and I am also an active forum member helping out users. Please do the right thing; the cost is only a few beers to help me out.
v2.1.1 (28 November 2017)
- Cleaned up some additional tagging over 3rd party libraries
- Added splash image for loaded instrument on Maschine MK2/Studio and Komplete MK3
- Removed paintshop file from image folder
- Generated new sound previews for Bass (higher note), Guitar (acoustic guitars strum) and Drums now play several hits
- Updated documentation
V2.1 (20 October 2017)
- Created sound preview files for all factory library’s & Bob Moog library
- Updated plug-in artwork. This requires manual copy/replace to update
- Updated documentation
V2.0 (10 October 2017)
- Consolidated tagging across all library’s
- Removed many junk tags especially with 3rd party library’s
- Consolidated or removed many sub tags with less than 3 presets
- Created new Banks for all library’s
- Removed [library] tags
- Fixed incorrect library/bank tags
v1.3 (10 December 2015)
- Updated PDF manual to add some additional information and fix some busted links.
Changes For Donor Version Only
- Updated tag for Omnisphere library to [Library] to offer central sub library management for additional VSTs
- Updated tag "Synth Arp" to "Arp/Sequence" for better integration with future preset packs such as Sylenth and other VSTs
- Fixed a few mislabelled tags and some redundant tagging
- Fixed some files tagged as "Bowed Strings" that were only Synth strings. Manually picked through files to tag actual VBowed instruments.
- Added some Mode tags with more to be done as I dive more into using it all.
v1.2 (3 December 2015)
- Fixed issue with Omnisphere main volume set to +2db causing clipping. Reset all presets to 0db (default)
- Fixed issue in database files that caused issues with creating the categories on some users systems
- Fixed mistake in instructions for the installation path of the database files
v1.1 - Release version (1 December 2015)
- Fixed tagging of come mapped controls
- Fixed some spelling mistakes in some of the tags
v1.0 - Initial Version (25 November 2015)